Life & times:
Baby boom generation
Air Force brat; started in Edmonton, moved to Fountainbleau, France, back to Canada (Ottawa, Comox/Vancouver Island), to the US (Tacoma/Washington state), back to Canada (North Bay, Ontario), down to the US again (Colorado Springs), left for college in Edmonton
- Edmonton, Alberta - Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, certificate in Radio and TV Arts; volunteer/freelance at local CBC affiliate, Edmonton Journal
- Ottawa, Ontario - Carleton University, Hons BA program in Canadian History; part-time work at local gallery
- Government of Canada: Revenue Canada/Excise as training clerk; Revenue Canada/Customs, as economic research support; Canadian International Development Agency as writer
- Loving wife to Ralph; proud mom of Amanda
- Proud stepmom of Phil, step-mother-in-law of Amy, and grandma to George and Stella
- Loving sis to Bill, Martha and EJ, and daughter to Bill and Terry, loving aunt to many!
- Music: can't play, but love to listen - any genre
- Books and classic films
- Travel: have visited Europe, the US, New Zealand, Fiji, various developing countries (India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Nicaragua, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia, Belize, Grenada); keen to do more!
Web Site Design by
Susan Taylor-Meehan © 2010